Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Open Day 30th August


Open Day  -  Saturday - August 30th
10.00am. to 1.00pm.
Anglican Church
Salerno St., Isle Of Capri
Surfers Paradise

This is the last Open Day for the year so please come and explore the bounty of beautiful wares from my store.  It will be a great opportunity to shop early for you Christmas projects and presents.
There will be kits, scissors, needles, hoops, sparkly buttons, felted wool, silk ribbons, threads, velvet, organza, Shimmer tape, metallic cords, braids and all accessories.
Lots of one off sale items plus free mystery lucky dip for sales over $50.00
Cash Only on the day
Mark the date on your calender
Saturday August 30th

Tell your friends - everyone is welcome!
Laraine
 
 Online Customers
The mystery lucky dip is available for all my Online customers too when you purchase $50.00 or more during August.  It will be made up of all kinds of useful snippets from my stash and I will colour co-ordinate them.  Drop me a note in the comments section of the order form and let me know your favorite colour and I will try to send that colour combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment