Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ribbons, Trims and Threads

It was great to catch up with so many of you at the Trading Day. It was an exciting day for me to be able to show you first hand all the latest gatherings, plus all the old favourites that we are renowned for. ( I forgot to take my camera so there's no pictures)
We'll do it again before Christmas with lots of new decorating and inspirational gift ideas. I'll have to get busy!
It's my pleasure to announce that Vivienne Clifford from Coffs Harbour is the winner of our Hare Pincushion competition. Congratulations - the little parcel of wool, threads, ribbon and buttons is on it's way. I hope you enjoy making it. (Competition was run through our Newsletter - sign up for all the news on the Home page http://www.larainesoncapri.com.au/)



Colour Your World
We have the most splendid colour range of ribbons, threads, trims, hand dyed silk velvet, felt, organza and crinkle chiffon to stir your creativity. All these colours make me feel squeeky inside and I just want to play with them.
Next post I hope to have a tutorial for you on my signature Hanah Silk Ribbon Flowers and my applique quilt is almost finished - so keep in touch.
Creative Stitching
Laraine Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment