Friday, March 30, 2012

Latest News


These gorgeous French net laces are embroidered with linen thread in classic pinks and greens. The wider more open net lace is 75mm. wide and sold in pieces of 5 motifs or 380mm lengths. I don't cut the 5 motif pieces if you require more.
The more heavily embroidered lace is 56mm. wide and sold in 380mm. lengths.

I feel in a pretty pink mood as Easter approaches so I've photographed some of the beautiful trims and ribbons as a reminder of the beautiful temptations tucked away on my website.

 I'm still finding lovely bits and pieces in my stash that I really must put out for sale. Here is an American sued cotton velvet in the softest pastel lavender, blue and lime green sold in a bundle  of 3(33cm). Normally $27.00 - now $15.00!
The ribbon is a delicate vintage Swiss grosgrain in the palest pink 36mm. wide.
Normally $12.00 mt - now $6.00!
Subtle shades of pink and green wash over this pretty lace 35mm. wide and sold in half mt. pieces. Normally $8.00 - now $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment