Monday, January 10, 2011

Exotic Flower Trim



I've just finished the black felted wool pouch and its now available as a kit. It's called Carnivale Flower Pouch after the vibrant Colour Streams felt, organza and thread used. I'm ready to make up the pastel version but my machine is sending me little electrical tingles so I better take notice and get it serviced!
They have been fun, easy and a great pleasure to make. You can see how much I love the different textures. The flowers could be used as a brooch too. They began life as an inspiration from the trims on my Forest Rose bag and they just grew. They are quite dramatic. Hope you like them as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. The pouch is so beautiful Laraine. I'll have to get you to give me a lesson so I can make one to take on a little trip to Europe with me!
    See you soon! Jane :)

    ReplyDelete