Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a warm, loving time shared with family and friends.Thank you for your support during the year and I hope you have had great pleasure from your purchases.

Some Important News for Our Australian Customers -Laraine's on Capri is transferring to a wholly Online Business and we are closing our store at the Isle of Capri on Christmas Eve.

I am looking forward to the New Year with exciting new designs and concepts and I hope you will follow my journey.
Warmly yours,
Laraine

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear the shop is closing - it was one of my favorite places to go to when we went to Surfers. Will keep in touch through your Online Store. Wishing you all the very best for the Festive Season and coming years. Thank you for your service and wonderful products. Catherine Dein

    ReplyDelete